We are really looking forward to the upcoming KSCOPE19 conference in Seattle – the BEST event focused on Oracle EPM Cloud and Oracle EPM (Hyperion) products for users, administrators and consultants alike.
If you are still on the fence about attending, what are you waiting for?
Here are our top 3 things we are excited about:
#1 Catching up with all of our out-of-town friends!
It is so great to get so many people working on the same products together. We hope to be able to catch up with everyone.
To assist with that, TGG will be hosting their annual Canuck dinner and social on Tuesday Jun 25, 7 PM at Shaker + Spear.
If you have not received an invite, please contact Mark Ramalho (email@example.com) for further details and to get added to the reservation.
#2 Oracle EPM Cloud knowledge sharing and learning
This new fiscal year at Oracle will continue the trend with new EPM Cloud focus, developments and features. Things we will be expecting to learn more on:
- The impacts to the recent pricing model change with multiple products bundled together
- Financial Consolidation and Close – more references, tools & lessons learned with HFM conversions
- Planning – Hybrid BSO updates since it’s been available in early access
- Profitability and Cost Management – updates on a performance issue we currently have seen
- Dive further into Narrative Reporting (formerly EPRCS), Analytics Cloud and Account Reconciliation
#3 Oracle EPM 11.2 news and timelines
Over a year ago it was announced that…
- Premier Support for Oracle EPM 22.214.171.124 extended until Dec 2020
- Oracle EPM 11.2 release date is 2019
As of yet, 11.2 has not been released so we will have our eyes and ears open for any new announcements.
Hopefully we will see you at KSCOPE19. If you have any questions about the event, the products, or just want to be kept in the loop, please subscribe to our blog or contact us.
Contact – https://goalgetters.com/contact/