Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) 11.2.1 is available! Important information regarding the download files:
When downloading the 11.2.1 installation files from Oracle Software Delivery Cloud, the release number will show as 188.8.131.52.0; however, the downloaded zip files will be release 184.108.40.206.0.
These are the correct files to use if you are going to use these files to either:
- Install an update to your EPM System 220.127.116.11.0 release
- Install a new deployment of EPM System 18.104.22.168.0
If you want to add products or select files to an existing 22.214.171.124.0 deployment, or if you are looking to re-download installation files for release 126.96.36.199.0, please submit a Non-Technical SR with Oracle support, requesting access to the EPM System release 188.8.131.52.0 installation files.
New Features in Release 184.108.40.206.000:
- Click here for the New Features in Release 220.127.116.11.000
- Oracle Enterprise Performance Management System Release 18.104.22.168.000 adds support for Google Chrome web browser, Microsoft Edge web browser, and Windows Server 2016. Check the Oracle Enterprise Performance Management System Certification Matrix for all platform requirements.
- EPM System Installer has a new installation type — Apply Update.
- Use Apply Update to move from EPM System Release 11.2.0 to 11.2.1. See Applying an Update to EPM System Products.
- Note:If you apply the update to move from an existing release 11.2.0 installation to release 22.214.171.124.000, you can’t roll back to release 11.2.0.
- New Features in Release 126.96.36.199.000
- Oracle Enterprise Performance Management System Certification Matrix
- Applying an Update to EPM System Products
- Oracle Software Delivery Cloud