Rather than look at how fast you can close your books, how about focusing on how much value can be created as part of the financial close?
There is plenty of literature out there focusing on streamlining the financial close and achieving greater efficiency – the fast close. While it remains a common goal amongst the Finance and Accounting community, how would the approach differ if we changed the focus from how fast to how much value can be created as part of the financial close – the intelligent close?
Account Reconciliations remains an integral part of the financial close, primarily to provide confidence (reducing risk, stronger internal controls) in the financial information used to produce consolidated financial reports – mostly for statutory reporting purposes. Yet, many organizations still rely upon spreadsheets to complete this important task which is prone to keying error, requires iterative checks throughout the close, increases institutional knowledge risk, difficult to scale, cannot be readily leveraged for driving deeper analytics.
The goals of our webinar series “Unlock Value from Account Reconciliations” is to:
- Identify where value can be unlocked from Account Reconciliations – creating the business case for changing status quo
- Show how technology can be better leveraged by Finance and Accounting to unlocking this value
- Take a closer look at technology in action (e.g., Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud – OARCS, OneStream Account Reconciliation MarketPlace solution, Blackline Reconciliations, etc.)
If you are looking to formulate the business case for tackling #AccountReconciliations more effectively in your quest for the #IntelligentClose, this is a webinar series you won’t want to miss.
When: February 2022 (click on a session to register or access webinar replay)
- Feb 15, 2022: Series Kick-Off (see below for webinar replay)
- Feb 17, 2022: Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud Deep Dive
- Feb 22, 2022: OneStream Account Reconciliation Solution Deep Dive
Where: Virtual / Online
Remember to bookmark this page as this is where we will be making the webinar replay available.