Oracle Cloud EPM Enterprise Journals
Thank you to Tim Gaumont, Rich Wilkie, Tom LeFebvre and Arjun Kumanduri, who are part of the EPM Product Management team, for presenting on this topic. To learn more, watch the Customer Connect recording or view a copy of the presentation.
About Enterprise Journals
Enterprise Journals is used for the preparation and approval of manual journal entries for inclusion in the general ledger posting. It provides an integrated solution with the Enterprise Standard ERPs.
Enterprise Journals provides these key capabilities:
- a single point of entry for all manual journals
- an efficient workflow to automate the approval routing matrix
- standardized journal entry templates based on the journal types and GL systems
- ability to have journal entries validated for thresholds, matching balances and proper journal format to ensure they will be posted successfully after acquiring the required approvals
- visibility of unposted and in-process journals by comprehensive dashboards for Ad-hoc analysis on the status of the journals
Enterprise Journals is configurable, customizable for any target application, and has integration with Cloud as well as on-premise ERP applications with powerful dashboards and custom reports.
Enterprise Journals – What’s New in 21.07 (2021 July release)
- Journals Dashboard
- Overview & Compliance
- Journal List
- Journals page
- Save Journal Header/Lines
- Attach Supporting Documents
- Audit Trail
- Posting Status
- Journal Templates
- Link recurring journals
- Assign roles/workflow & due dates
- EPM Integration & Posting to any ERP
- Smart View Add-in
- Further EPM Integration
- Approver Level flexibility
- Automated Copy-forward and Reversals
- Watch the Customer Connect recording – presented by Tim Gaumont, Rich Wilkie, Tom LeFebvre and Arjun Kumanduri, who are part of the EPM Product Management team
- View a copy of the presentation.