About this Patch:
- This PSU download is available from the My Oracle Support > Patches & Updates section.
- This is a patch set update (PSU). It requires a full installation of Profitability and Cost Management Services for Release 126.96.36.199.000.
- You can only apply this patch to release 188.8.131.52.000, or any 184.108.40.206.1xx PSU release.
- Oracle Hyperion Shared Services 220.127.116.11.002, 18.104.22.168.005, or 22.214.171.124.006
- Oracle Hyperion Essbase server 126.96.36.199.014, 188.8.131.52.018, 184.108.40.206.019, 220.127.116.11.021, or 18.104.22.168.022.
- Note that for Essbase server, versions 22.214.171.124.015, 126.96.36.199.016, 188.8.131.52.017, and 184.108.40.206.025 have known issues for Profitability and Cost Management and are not supported.
- Oracle Hyperion Analytic Provider Services 220.127.116.11.014, 18.104.22.168.018, 22.214.171.124.020, or 126.96.36.199.022.
- Note that for the Analytic Provider Services, versions 188.8.131.52.015, 184.108.40.206.016, 220.127.116.11.017, and 18.104.22.168.025 have known issues for Profitability and Cost Management and are not supported.
- Oracle Essbase Administration Services 22.214.171.124.014, 126.96.36.199.016, 188.8.131.52.020, or 184.108.40.206.022.
Note: Essbase 220.127.116.11.028 has not been approved for use with HPCM. The hope is that all issues between HPCM and Essbase are resolved with Essbase 18.104.22.168.029; however this is not guaranteed and is subject to change.
Required User Rights
- The user applying the patch should be the user who was set up to install and configure EPM System products. Required user privileges or rights:
- Windows: – Use the user account that has Local administrator rights and was set up for installation and configuration. This user is an administrator and is the same for all EPM System products. Assign local policies if required by the product. Such assignments typically are: “Act as part of the operating system, Bypass traverse checking, Log on as a batch job, Log on as a service.”
- UNIX/Linux: – Use the account that was used to install EPM System products and has Read, Write, and Execute permissions on $MIDDLEWARE_HOME. If you installed other Oracle products, the user who installed EPM System products must be in the same group as the user who installed the other Oracle products. OPatches are not intended to be applied using a root user.
New Features in this Release:
- Check the readme
- The Readme file should be reviewed prior to proceeding with this PSU implementation for important information that includes a full list of the defects fixed, along with additional support information, prerequisites and details for applying patch.
- It is important to ensure that the requirements and support paths to this patch are met as outlined within the Readme file. The Readme file is available from the Patches & Updates download screen.
The patch install reviews and other patch related information can viewed within the My Oracle Support Communities. Visit the Oracle Hyperion EPM sub-space:
For other Oracle Data Relationship Management questions and assistance visit the My Oracle Support Community: