220.127.116.11.256 PSU for Financial Close Management and Tax Governance are the same patch but have different readme steps.
- NOTE: If you have Tax Governance and Financial Close Management installed on same environment, please follow the readme steps from FCM 18.104.22.168.256 instead.
- NOTE: If you have Tax Governance and Financial Close Management installed on same environment and have applied FCM 22.214.171.124.256 PSU (32842799), you need not apply this patch on that environment.
- NOTE: If you have Tax Governance and Financial Close Management installed on same machine and have applied TAX 126.96.36.199.256 PSU (32842799), you need not apply this patch on that machine.
Before Installing or applying this patch:
Caution: You are urged to carefully read and understand the following requirements. Failure to comply may result in applying a patch that can cause your application to malfunction, including interruption of service and/or loss of data. Before installing or applying this patch:
- Verify that the issue described in the Readme matches the issue that you are encountering. Review the Bug Number referenced in the Readme for additional information.
- Verify that your system configuration (product version, patch level, and platform) exactly matches what is specified in the Readme
The Readme file is available from the Patches & Updates download screen.
This PSU download is available from the My Oracle Support > Patches & Updates section.
Have a question for FCM specifically ….
- The My Oracle Support Community “Hyperion Financial Close Management” is the ideal first stop to seek & find product specific answers.
- Check it out at Hyperion Financial Close Management (MOSC)
To locate the latest Patch Sets and Patch Set Updates for the EPM products visit the My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management Products Doc ID 1400559.1