The following Patch Set Update (PSU) has been released for Hyperion Shared Services 18.104.22.168.x and is available from the My Oracle Support | Patches & Updates section.
Hyperion Shared Services PSU 22.214.171.124.104
The Readme file describes all of the requirements and instructions for applying this patch. Please review in its entirety.
- About this Patch: This PSU adds support for Google Chrome Web browser and Microsoft Edge Web browser.
- Patch Type – This is a patch set update (PSU). This patch replaces files in the existing installation and does not require a full installation.
- Supported Paths to this Patch – You can apply this patch to any EPM System Release 126.96.36.199 deployment to which Shared Services PSU 188.8.131.52.100 (patch 31319089) or PSU 184.108.40.206.101 (patch 31721076) or PSU 220.127.116.11.102(patch 32729100) or 18.104.22.168.103(patch 32968264) has already been applied.
- Defects Fixed in this Patch:
- 33026751 – REQUEST ONE-OFF PATCH (BACKPORT TO 22.214.171.124) FOR BUG 32696869
- 33026807 – REQUEST ONE-OFF PATCH (BACKPORT TO 126.96.36.199) FOR BUG 32696838
- 32936659 – CROSS SITE REQUEST FORGERY (CSRF) IN SHARED SERVICES
- 30399567 – STORED CROSS-SITE SCRIPTING FOR HFCM APPLICATION (INCIDENT REFERENCE WITH ORACLE : S1208730 –CAS/CSS
- 33013925 – SENSITIVE DATA PASSED IN THE URL –LCM
To locate the latest Patch Sets and Patch Set Updates for the EPM products visit the My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article:
Available Patch Sets and Patch Set Updates for Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management Products Doc ID 1400559.1